Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Random Things I Love This Summer

Things I love, like.....


The beautiful shapes and colors the sea deposits on the shore for me to find.  As far as the sharks teeth go, Neil seems to have the eagle eye for spotting them this summer.


The bright colors and shape of colors of new clothes before the sizing has been washed out.


Being the first person to flip through a brand new magazine with it's crisp pages.  *I'm the lucky recipient of bag fulls of magazines from my neighbor, and hers are almost like new, heck sometimes I think she never opened them.


Giving my feet a paraffin wax treatment.


Playing with all the fun, bold nail polishes available this summer.


Dipping my colorful toes in the sea and sand.


Having a basket full of swimsuits to choose from. *Secret...I still want more. shh - it's our secret.


Giving things away.
Speaking of which, my Hapari Swimsuit giveaway is coming to an end.  One lucky winner will receive a $100 Hapari gift code!  You can enter here, but hurry it ends July 20th at 11:59 pm EST.


Most of all I love knowing I can look for all the answers in the book next to my bed. Gods word is there for me in good times and in bad.  He will never forsake me or you.

Now I want to know what is something that you love.  Tell me what makes you smile.  Is it your kids, maybe your fur babies?  Is it your new flip-flops or an iced coffee?  Lets hear all about it, don't be shy...spill the beans!


Happy weekend y'all...


Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
~ Jeremiah 33:3

2 comments: